Luke Copping and Project Prescription present the photographer's cure for client work. Join ASMP National Board Chair and Project Prescription for Photographers Co-Creator Luke Copping to for a lively (and probably expletive-filled) discussion about:
- What you need to manage a client from their first call to after you get paid.
- Why having a solid process can help you focus more on your creative output.
- Why setting expectations for your clients are just as important as setting their expectations for you.
- How to develop your own workflow and client process.
- Why investing in your client experience yields bigger results than investing in gear.
- How to tell which clients are for you and which ones to run from.
- Why "NO" is one of the most important words in your arsenal.