ASMP Spaces is the second of four photo contests planned in 2018. ASMP Spaces is designed to showcase the important contributions of architectural photographers in capturing a space. The contest is open to ASMP members and non-members.
You can submit questions at email@example.com.
You can submit an entry between April 1 – April 30, 2018.
ASMP Spaces categories include:
- Individual Image: Editorial – Open to all commissioned magazine and editorial work. Personal work in the style of editorial photography should be entered in the Personal category.
- Individual Image: Self-Promotional/Personal – Self-promotional is open to single images used for online and print promotions. For multi-page print promos, please select series entry to upload multiple images.
- Individual Image: Advertising – Commercial is open to online and print work.
- Series of Images: A series is considered a grouping of two to ten images representing a single theme.
You can download or view a copy of the ASMP Spaces Contest Rules.
Wondering why they charge contest entry fees? Charging contest fees allows ASMP to subsidize the software platform used to manage contest entries and their communication with submitters, as well as provides sophisticated judging functionality. ASMP believes in compensating judges with an honorarium to both acknowledge their time and the level of expertise they bring to the contest. Finally, all remaining proceeds from contests go toward supporting ASMP’s education and advocacy initiatives that ultimately benefit us all.
Category ASMP Member Non-Members
Single Image $5.00 $10.00
Series $15.00 $30.00
Key Dates for this photo contest
- Call for Entries – April 1 – April 30th
- First Round of Judging – May 7 – 13th
- Second Round of Judging – May 14 – 20th
- Winners announced to public – w/o June 4th
- Distribution of Prizes – June 4th – 30th