The Producer’s picks for this week’s news relevant to the photography, art, design and production industries:
1) The Forgotten Legacy of Gay Photographer George Platt Lynes
2) Collage: from DIY cut-and-paste to radical art form - Tear it up
3) Portrait of Humanity: Can Photography Change the World?
4) Rare 19th-Century Images Show China at the Dawn of Photography
5) World Press Photo Foundation’s 6×6 talents from North and Central America
6) Facebook Says it Plans to put $300M into Journalism ProjectsRead More