GRAPHIC DESIGN / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
Do you want to be involved in building a community of creatives? Want to peek behind the scenes of the photo industry & learn how photo shoots really get pulled off?
We’re looking for a highly efficient, organized and enthusiastic individual to fill a central role in assisting with THEPRODUCER.COM design & social media in our NoHo offices.
You will be responsible for assisting with a range of design deliverables and content management across our web platform & social media. This is a part-time internship, looking to fill immediately.
• Creating digital assets for social media and collateral such as media kits, creative decks, talk slides and event materials
• Assisting with content management and uploading content to the Squarespace platform
• Concepting and creating customizations within the Squarespace platform
• Design of e-newsletters and delivery via Mailchimp
• Assisting with management of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
• Creative collaboration with the editorial team on new campaigns & projects
• Efficient, organized and proactive.
• Responsible, enthusiastic & self-motivated.
• Capable of working independently with excellent follow-through
• Proficient in Creative Suite, SquareSpace, Mailchimp
• Tech-savvy with a comprehensive understanding of all social media platforms
• Must be able to work a minimum of 18 hours/week, provide own Mac laptop, Creative Suite and work from our NYC offices in NoHo.
TheProducer is an international online resource for the photography community featuring the best in the business - producers, photographers, location scouts, prop stylists, hair & makeup artists, manicurists - those of us working behind the scenes to make the magic happen. We provide a community to the photo production industry & foster collaboration while providing key industry insights. TheProducer offers a visually engaging platform that supports, connects and explores the photo production world.
Community, Curiosity, Creativity, Integrity, Passion, Enthusiasm, Efficiency, Resourcefulness
There will be opportunities to attend events or interviews, suggest or contribute original content, and occasionally work remotely. Our offices are in NoHo Manhattan, near the 6/B/D/F/M trains.
Please send resume with references and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DESIGN INTERN” in the subject line.